- Our School
- For Parents
- Support CCS
- Contact Us
Currently viewing the category: "announcements"
As we wrap up Spirit Week at the school, we would like to thank you for your participation. We all had a great time!
Tomorrow in Chapel, Senor Sapo will be introducing the “Kids Helping Kids” program.
The March 2012 school calendar is available for downloading in the Parents Only section of the website. (Password required for access.)
- Hawaii Theatre for Youth performance of Blue is on Wednesday, March 7 at 9:30 am at the school. Parents and siblings are invited. Sign up on the lanai. $5/person, children under 2 are free.
- Please submit your applications if you are planning to attend next year. The comprehensive fee of $150.00 is due by March 15th.
- Don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page for the latest updates.
Important Dates for the month of February:
- Saturday, February 11 – Open House for Fall enrollment, 10 am – 12 pm
- Monday, February 20 – HOLIDAY (no school) – Presidents’ Day
- Wednesday, February 22 – Mililani Lyons Vision Screening Project
- February 27 – March 2 – School Spirit Week
Parents, please use your password to access the Parents Only page on the website to view/download a copy of the February school calendar.
Notes to parents…
Kindergarten Information Meeting:
We offer an outstanding Kindergarten program, Mrs. Furusho will be holding a meeting for all 4′s parents. This will be a question and answer time, and she will cover the Kindergarten curriculum and timeline. January 18th at 8:15 am in the Kindergarten Class. We look forward to see what God has for us in 2012/13!
Field Trip/Community Service Project:
Wahiawa General Hospital Long Term Care Unit Friday, January 20th (time TBA): The children will visit the hospital which houses mostly seniors who are un- able to get out. We will sing several songs for them and make some cards and pictures to hand out. Many children are not exposed to the elderly and this is a great opportunity to bless others. We will be asking for only a few volunteers, so please watch for the sign up sheet.
It is time for Fall Enrollment:
There will be sign up sheets for those who will be joining us next year, and also to indicate if you will be moving on.
Each year, the school provides empty goody bags for every child in the school just before Christmas break and at the end of the school year.
These bags will be set out on the lanai during this week before each break. As parents wish, they may make contributions for each child in their child’s class. Please stay away from food items. We encourage items such as pencils, crayons, bubbles, stickers, etc. Please be considerate of those with younger siblings. After the Christmas Celebration Potluck, each student will be able to take his/her goodie bag home filled with treats from all their classmates. Contributing to the goody bags is optional.
Goody bags will be set up starting on Tuesday, December 13th.